email@example.com or +49 (0) 7355 9310 94
Rotomat Automatic Saws
The saw’s rotating drum is loaded with split metre-long pieces. The drum’s incline causes the wood to slip automatically to the adjustable base, where the internal saw blade cuts it to size. The drum advances to the next insertion channel as the sawing takes place. The sawed-off piece falls out onto the belt conveyor and is carried off. The remaining piece rests on the saw blade and is carried along to the 9 o’clock position, where it falls back to the base. This process repeats itself until the channel is empty.
When all channels are loaded, theoretical performance levels of up to 18 m3/h can be reached (depending on the model and cutting length). The belt conveyor, part of the standard model, ensures quick removal of the wood, with dropping heights of over 3 m. The cutting length of the wood can be set between 20-50 cm, depending on the model.
and the utmost safety.
enormous quantities of firewood.
Rotomat 4L Pro
- Maximum log length 125 cm
- Maximum performance 15 m3/h
- Log length can be set hydraulically on a continuous scale between 20-50 cm without changing the drum
- Carbide saw blade
- Up to 68 cuts per minute
- Stainless steel inserts
- Adjustable drum speed
- Adjustable belt conveyor speed
- Belt conveyor can be swivelled
(enables the filling of a trailer without repositioning)
- Metal base plate for wood
- Chain curtain
- Galvanised frame
- Convenient switch-off, saw blade and system hydraulics can be controlled separately
- Saw blade brake on shutdown
- 4.8m conveyor belt
- Oil temperature display
- Oil cooler
- No V-belt drive (minimal maintenance and safe from overloading)
- Simple and fast switching off of the drum turning, saw blade and belt conveyor functions with a single lever.
- The system hydraulics can be turned on separately (e.g. the drum can be turned backwards or the base can be moved downwards without the saw blade moving) ideal when something is jammed in the saw blade.
- The saw blade does not continue to run: it is braked on shutdown.
- Integrated overload protection and gentle start-up of the machine: protects the machine and the tractor!
- Maximum log length 120 cm
- Maximum performance up to 17 m3/h
- Log lengths: 20/25/33/50 cm
- High-quality carbide saw blade
- 4.5 m removal belt, 5.5 m version also possible.
- Chain curtain
- Up to 72 cuts per minute